Interested in Joining our Team?
RJ Whyte is currently hiring for the following positions:
Senior Event Producer and Brand Manager
RJ Whyte Event Production seeks a Senior Event Producer and Brand Manager to begin on or around August 7, 2019.
RJ Whyte Event Production is a full-service event production company that prides itself on flawless attention to detail. We strive to help clients realize their vision of what will make a memorable and successful event. We work on every aspect of the event planning process including design, registration, fundraising strategy, VIP management, and vendor management. We work hard to out-do ourselves every day and make the impossible happen! Our work includes but is not limited to:
· Large Scale Weddings
· Intimate Dinner Parties
· Non-Profit Galas
· Corporate Galas
· Political and Government Events
· Social Celebrations
· Multi-Day Festivals and Conferences
· Business Meetings
· Destination Event Services (Domestic and International)
· Manage the planning and execution of events for a portfolio of clients
· Provide on-site support for events managed by other team members
· Maintain positive relationships and liaise with event vendors including caterers, venues, photographers, entertainment, etc.
· Work with clients on event concepting and messaging
· Write and edit proposals for new business
· Create floorplans, timelines, budgets, and other event documents for the successful execution of events
· Strategize with clients on all aspects of events including programming, fundraising, and overall event flow
· Keep company website up-to-date with new photos, blog posts, etc.
· Develop all company marketing collateral including leave behinds, email outreach, print and digital ads, and branded giveaways
· Manage all social media platforms (specifically Facebook and Instagram) and overall editorial calendar
· Manage internship program including recruitment, interviews and hiring, learning objectives and opportunities, and reviews
· 5+ years in events/hospitality
· Proven success managing competing priorities
· Knowledge of event landscape (vendors, venues, trends, technology, etc.)
· Experience managing a portfolio of clients
· Degree in marketing/communication or professional experience managing marketing for small company
· Ability to problem solve and think “on the fly” and get hands dirty if need be
· Experience managing budgets both large and small
· Able to work frequent nights and weekends
· Can stand for long periods of time at events
· Can lift 25lbs
· Ok with possible travel up to 20%
· Lives in, or is willing to relocate to, the Washington, DC area.
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite and G Suite products
· Familiar with event technologies such as Social Tables and Cvent
· Familiar with editing Squarespace based websites
· Have a “solutions first” approaching to client interactions
· Understand the ins and outs of producing events and can “speak the lingo” when it comes to working with catering, AV, scenic, and other production partners
· Have a sharp eye for detail and won’t rest until everything is as close as possible to perfect, including tracking and sticking to a budget
· Are team players- you work hard and you can play hard. You enjoy being around your colleagues and are willing to put in time to make sure everyone comes out on top. You also can step up and be a leader to run a team and complete a project
· Communicate clearly and effectively with clients, vendors, and teammates. You know how to adapt your communication style to suit your audience and instill confidence
· Collaborative and creative work environment
· Well-appointed and comfortable office space with free food and drinks
· Competitive base salary with bonuses
· 3 weeks vacation base rate
· 2 weeks sick leave accrued a year
· 75% coverage of health, dental, and vision insurance for all employees
· Full life and disability insurance coverage for all employees.
· 401k match 100% of employee contribution up to the first 5% of pay
· 50% Charity matching up to $1000 a year
· Generous compensatory time benefit
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please no phone calls.
RJ Whyte Event Production is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. RJ Whyte Event Production does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected characterization.